Friday 3 October 2014

PLANNING: LOCATION RECCE

In todays lesson I went on a location recce for two of the scenes in my film. One of the most difficult scenes to find a location for was the Asian restaurant scene. As I couldn't receive permission to film in an authentic Asian restaurant I had to start looking in other places. Luckily, in my school their is a room which I plan to transform into a restaurant scene. This room has wallpaper which creates an Asian feel.




For the scene based at a wine bar I have chosen to use these steps. This is because it can create a posh, smart feeling. Therefore, I feel this setting will be appropriate to create the flirtatious mood needed as the steps create a sense of romance and the viewers eye will follow the tale up to where the characters will be standing.





1 comment: