Thursday 26 March 2015

POSTER


When making the final design for my poster I opted to make a design which positioned the boy as in control. To start I chose a font which was appropriate for the film. I then decided to put an image of the three girls into the letters. The girls are all looking up (which will be where the boy is) creating a sense of distrust towards the boy.




Here I added the picture of the boy. I positioned him so it appears as if he is leaning on the word 'Gotcha'.  He is then seen as the person the girls are looking at. He is positioned with a smile to make him appear slightly smug and proud of himself which matches the character he plays in the film.

Here I changed the font of my tag line to make it more casual. I added the twitter, Facebook and Instagram symbols. Then finally made the 'Coming July 2015' match the colour of the boys tie to make it stand out.


I repositioned the social media symbols. I also added a silhouette of 2 martini glasses and a beer glass as they are used in my film. I positioned them in the open space under the tag line. This is my final poster for my short film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment